The World


The world is a huge place, when you think about it; the world can be defined from many angles all through a sociological microscope. My view of the world is: It’s a huge matrix of mixed and unknown variables. The more we think we know is the more we actually don’t know. Therefore I define my world; my world is very unusual yet very simple. To break it down my world is in chaos, a strict social order that is stratified by a type of class struggle, an economic melting pot that has driven most of my people to partial insanity.

I exist within a class struggle where I am neither lower, middle nor upper-class; I have no set identity within my world, to some I am a part of a statistic while to others I do not exist. But seriously where is this article going right? What is the world and who are the entities that are in it?

The world is made up of billions of entities and other elements that form our universe, most of the universe is unknown, but a lot is known of earth, therefore I consider the world to be earth and my world to be my country, the reason being, every facet of my life is governed by the policies of my country. Then again my country does not determine how I eat or sleep, but my culture does.

Culture defined: “The complete way of life of a people; the shared attitudes, values, goals, and practices that characterize a group; their customs, art, literature, religion, philosophy, etc.; the pattern of learned and shared behavior among the members of a group”.

So within my country my culture dictates the function of my world. I am assuming the same for everyone that exists within their world. I leave this article free to view it from any angle that you like….The end.

Comments