More Photography

Its another day, and am grateful for it. Time has passed and our endless struggle for survival continues. I took some time to reflect on Nature and its Beauty and Serinity, because at the end of the day Nature is the basic raw material from all that we consume. My first picture is one taken christmas day at around 7:30 AM, i was in montegobay Jamaica at a luxurious penthouse when i caught this beauty sticking out of a rock:

It was love at first sight, i quickly aimed and fired away using a fugifilm fine pix s7000. The Image came out really sharp with magnificent colours.
I was on the hunt again with my search for beauty, this time i came across a flowers pot, there she was with her orange glory staring at me:Yup, a sight for sore eyes. Ok you think thats it, my adventure had just begon, i went upstairs and shot a magnificent view over looking the ocean:



This is a peace of Jamaica in all its glory. It was a really quiet christmas day, went into the town had a long walk (one of my regular hobbies). I went to sleep and arose the next day, i noticed that it had been raining heavily all night, so i peeked through the window to see further details. A saw to my amazment a plant with water drops dripping from it. I quickly captured this kodak moment:

Breakfast was ready and i was feeling very hungry, i ran upstairs to my delight i was greeted with my favourite dish; Ackee and Saltfish:
Mmmm... can you taste it? It was all good! I ate my fill and was off on another adventure. There are many more photos but these really emotionally captivated me. Ever since i was a boy i always wanted to share my emotions in a visual form, thanks to a blog and a good digital camera my dream has come through.

Comments