May 1st reboot

I have not posted for a while, i guess i am still trying to get over "A certain kind of woman Part III", ha ha seriously i have gotten over it. I am faced with new challenges; the true test of any designer, the redesign of JWM Studios. I am a participant of an elite community of designers that will reboot their websites on may 1st 2006, i was supposed to participate last year but school held me back, i just never had the time. Now that i am in my final semester i am still faced with the challenge of time but am very determined to finish this job.

I hope to inspire my visitors with this design which will be an expression of my motto: "Beauty is my Passion, Pain is my Platform". The variables all around me are hostile, i live in a world of hostility, competition, greed, lust and policy. I need to break free from the mental protocols that hold me back and venture into a new era, my self expression will breathe that new era into existence.

My new design will be a reflection of my emotions, my achievements and my disapointments. I have yet to prove myself to the masses, i have yet to gain my respect and am still paying my dues.

I am a slave of my own mind, and i can only be freed by my own self, i am mentally tortured and broken, i have no place to go but ahead. Thank you for reading.

Comments