Love and Respect

Hey Ya'll its me JWM, i know you have been anxiously waiting for me to post another one. I guess you can call me your digital philosipher, although some might deem me crazy, ha ha. I just want to say that i found something, yes indeed i did. I have been searching for it all this time but have finally found it.

Its two things actually:

1) Love
2) Respect


Love

Love for God, love for life, love for myself and most of all love for my studio. Thats right love all this time has been distorted in the form of lust and obsession, but now i am beyond that barrier. I have decovered that art of self appreciation. Expression is my passion, i breathe every breath of air for it, i struggle every day between form and function. What is relative to my existence? Both of them, it seems as if when i try to get relaxed with one, the other gets jealous and tries to break the comfort zone. Some if my readers must be wondering what the hell i am talking about.
Respect

Respect for democracy, i love its policies. I respect the ability to earn my own money, to have a product, market it, develop it, compete with others. I respect the foundations of religion, every religion. I respect law and order, i respect protocols and standards, i respect rules and procedures. Note respect does not mean i love it, nor does it mean i hate it.

I understand now, that in this life we are given two choices; One, you can sit and wait for people to give you things, and you can hope for better times, or Two just take what you want. I think i will take what i want (note: i was not refering to stealing). Go for anything that your dreams command, take the bull by the horn, sacrifice and break the comfort zones.

Thanks to all my fans, some say i am lazy, some say i am crazy, but i admit, i am a bit lazy and yes a bit crazy, well not really ha ha.

JWM OUT!

Comments