My reflections




I have many memories that keep poping in my head from time to time. It seemed like a dream, to be able to be on the internet expressing myself like this. It was just the other day that i was bugging my mom to buy me a computer, hey but look at me 10 years later.

I remember the days of no cable, no cell phones, no mp3, and no dvd. An era of just cassettes and sterio. How my world was so limited, but yet innocent. Having dreams of what i now call reality is only one of the many unusual stages of my life. Its just an emotional burst of anxiety when i am now exposed to this new era in technology, yet i am still hungry for more. Somehow i do not believe i am quite there as yet, i have so many goals that i would like to achieve.

The objective is really to stay focused on my career path, its what i have chosen, so its only logical to stick to this route. I wonder how far i will reach? Can i really turn the power of my ideas into a powerful corporation? Bill gates did it with Microsoft, he had the vision and went for his dreams.

Look at him now; the richest man in the world, Taking private trips to small islands, opening offices globally etc.

Comments