Pain fused with Passion

Why have you done this? What have you done? Why have to come into my life and then disapear? Its hard to deal with Pain, honestly i think pain is passion that went bad. Why do i feel both, obviously you haven't heard my motto "Beauty is my passion, Pain is my platform".

I miss you, yet i don't, i love you, yet i hate you. My mind is on a roller coaster, i cannot define my emotions. All i can really say is that i am lost, and puring my whole entire thoughts on the world wide web, like people really care how feel. People are selfish, people are only caught up with their own affairs.

I guess its that selfishness makes the foundations of what we call an economy. Got that inspiration from a famous Economics professor.

My passion takes me back to maypen clarendon, as a boy i always hung out with myself and had imaginary friends, i never really fit in, honestly i didn't. I have never really felt totally accepted amongst my peers.

My passion takes me to present day, and what i am currently doin't.

My passion takes me to the future, what weird wired destiny awaits? I hope to slow down and burn out, or maybe i need to speed up and go faster. It it really true when they say the race is not for the swift?

My passion and Pain, means nothing to you, but it really means alot to me.

Comments