Regrets

I really regret not being given the chance to fully exploit my abilities, a limited market and a limited economy, why blame myself right? I blame myself for not pushing harder, i blame myself for not trying harder, i blame myself for alot of things. But most of all i regret being in this economy.

I only have one aim at this point and that is survival. I only have one purpose and that is to stay focused on my career path. JWM Studios is but a shadow now of what is to come, but also an idea, that has been for a while. Ideas are not made, they are bread.

How do i fight this world and all its negatives? How do i find myself out of my own mental torture? How do i find a peace of mind when my world is in kaos? Most of all how do i find myself?

I deeply regret, doing all that i am doing sometimes, but honestly what else would i be doing? What other purpose would i really serve?

Comments