Life as a Photographer


Nature, how beautiful it is. I took this in 2003 on one very early morning at about 7:30 AM. I was heading down to the beach( one of my usual routines), and i saw that tiny flower, it just reminded me of something, yeah something that i have seen before, ok i'll spill the beans it looks like a vagina, ha ha.

Anyway i am a nature lover and i really enjoy taking beautiful pictures of things, people, places etc. Here is a snapshot of what i took on the beachside:


It was a hot sunday afternoon and i was feeling adventureous, so i made headway down the beach, a place called rio nuevo st. mary. At the time i was feeling a bit broken hearted as i was thinking of someone from my past, heck i even wrote a song on that day, maybe i will post it in another article. I time the shores gushing against the rocks and i think i got the perfect shot.


Here is another shot, this time i looked up at the cliff above me and i took one of the clouds above, it was facinating and also scary at the time, this shot really put me in a mood that only could be explained through raw emotions.

Along with nature, i also love to take pictures of beautiful women in that setting, take a hold of Sasha Sarago, an Aboriginal model that came to jamaica on sept. 2002

This Photo gave me alot of accolades amongst my peers. It was one of those Kodak moments, i was using an olympus 650 dl and i placed in on multiple frames and told her to lift her head out of the water and viola! Lifestyle Magazine hook me up, i can do this type of stuff for you.

Yeah man, Ocho Rios Jamaica is my base and i find alot of nature, people and places to snap.

So there you have it, not only am i a Webmaster but am also a Photographer.

Comments